Apartment am Weiher
The newly built, exclusive, light apartment with two bedrooms is spread over two floors. The 90 m² space offers plenty of room for four people.
A private staircase up to the covered balcony terrace leads you through to the lavish open kitchen with a large dining table and the comfy and cozy living area with two couches for reading and lounging. Climb the interior staircase to get to the bedroom, which features a cozy gallery for reading and relaxing with a view of the great outdoors to the west.
The holiday apartment, which has been lovingly furnished with great attention to detail, invites you to relax.
- Awarded 5 stars by the DTV (German Tourism Association)
- 90 m² space, two floors, suitable for four people
- Terrace with furniture
- Lavish living area with two couches for reading and lounging
- Modern kitchen with built-in oven, dishwasher, refrigerator with freezer compartment, microwave, kettle, egg boiler, toaster, filter coffee machine
- Open dining area with table and chairs
- Dormer bedroom, electric blinds to block out the light/heat, wooden furniture
- Modern bathroom with two sinks, bathtub, shower and underfloor heating, hairdryer
- Separate toilet
- Oak flooring in all rooms
- Wall heating
- Smoke detectors, fire extinguishers
- Self-closing skylights
- Insect screens on the windows
- Flat screen TV with satellite and Internet / Wi-Fi
- Stereo system with CD player
- Vacuum cleaner
- Room safe
- Lawn and BBQ facilities
- Swing set
- Non-smoking building
- Dogs welcome
We kindly decorate the apartments according to the season, so let us surprise you!
Included in the service
- Bedding and towels
- Slippers for all of the family
- Ironing facilities: Ironing board and iron
- Dishwashing liquid / cloths / dishwasher tabs / waste disposal bags
- Bathroom tissue / paper towels / paper napkins / food wrapping paper / aluminum foil
- High chair, baby monitor, crib, bottle warmer, portacrib and playpen can be provided free of charge
- Wooden toys, drawing supplies and other toys for children
- Books and information leaflets about our region, local lakes, rivers, mountains, day-trip destinations, restaurants, shopping facilities, etc. are available
- Bike shed
- Washing machine and drier with detergent available for joint use for a €4.00 per cycle surcharge
From our region
If required, we can provide the following (surcharge applies):
- Fresh eggs from our chickens
- Homemade marmalade made from our own fruits: Currant, strawberry, raspberry
- Coffee beans/powder from “Baruli” (the local coffee roasting house)
- Drinks such as beer, lemonade, apple and orange juice, spritzer
Prices & arrival
Price per overnight stay
These prices are valid for four people.
Check in from 3pm (available earlier on request)
Check out by 10am
Apartment am Weiher
Please get in touch if you need more information about our apartments or if you have questions or suggestions.
You are welcome to inquire about the availability of our apartments or book directly with us.